- Sweet Iron bits are made of blue steel and release a sweet-tasting surface rust through contact with saliva, which stimulates the horse's saliva production in a natural way. This sweet surface rust will cause the horse to foam more and accept the bit better.
- When a Sweet Iron bit is temporarily not used, an orange-brown rust layer can form on the mouthpiece. This can be easily removed by wiping the bit with a damp cloth.
Hackamore Combi Short
- Hackamore Combi is a hackamore combined with a bit and provides leverage with pressure on the nose, chin and in the mouth.
- The strength of the action depends on the length of the shanks and the type of noseband, chin strap and bit.
- This Hackamore Combi has short shanks and a milder effect than the long hackamore combi.
- Due to the leverage, this is a fairly sharp bit and therefore not suitable for the inexperienced rider.
Double Jointed, Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.