Inno Sense Hard Port
- Inno Sense Hard Port bits are made of an elastic plastic and are harder than the Inno Sense medium port bits.
- Inno Sense Hard Port bits are difficult to bend and have a tongue port.
- The plastic of the Inno Sense bits is FDA approved, the material is non-toxic and contains no plasticizers.
RNF Bit- Butterfly Flip Bit- Kimblehook
- An RNF Bit is also called a Butterfly Flip Bit, named after the famous jumping horse Butterfly Flip with Malin Baryard.
- A kimblehook is a hanging D with chin strap that works like a kind of pelham with a milder effect and is used with one rein.
- This side piece has 3 options for attaching one rein. The lower the rein is placed, the greater the leverage and the bit sharper.
- An RNF Bit offers the rider more control over the horse than a standard side piece.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.