Features leather mouthpiece:
- Leather bits have the property that it becomes softer when it gets wet due to the saliva in the horse's mouth. This, in combination with the taste of the leather, makes the bit particularly suitable for horses with a sensitive mouth.
- Leather bits with a metal core are standard bits covered with leather and not flexible.
- Leather bits from Trust have a flexible nylon core that molds to the horse's mouth and is therefore softer.
- Regular lubrication with butter prevents drying and keeps the leather supple.
Hackamore Combi Short
- Hackamore Combi is a hackamore combined with a bit and provides leverage with pressure on the nose, chin and in the mouth.
- The strength of the action depends on the length of the shanks and the type of noseband, chin strap and bit.
- This Hackamore Combi has short shanks and a milder effect than the long hackamore combi.
- Due to the leverage, this is a fairly sharp bit and therefore not suitable for the inexperienced rider.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.
Hackamore Combi Short covered in leather