Features leather mouthpiece:
- Leather bits have the property that it becomes softer when it gets wet due to the saliva in the horse's mouth. This, in combination with the taste of the leather, makes the bit particularly suitable for horses with a sensitive mouth.
- Leather bits with a metal core are standard bits covered with leather and not flexible.
- Leather bits from Trust have a flexible nylon core that molds to the horse's mouth and is therefore softer.
- Regular lubrication with butter prevents drying and keeps the leather supple.
- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.