Beval & Swivel Bit
- A Beval bit is a loose ring with extra eyelets on the inside of the bit ring to which the cheekpiece and rein are attached.
- A Beval bit has a similar effect to a 2½ & 3 Ring Snaffle, but has a softer effect and less leverage.
- A Swivel bit is a "sliding" Beval and presses against the horse's cheek which facilitates maneuverability.
Double Jointed, Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
Swivel Double Jointed