- Sweet Iron bits are made of blue steel and release a sweet-tasting surface rust through contact with saliva, which stimulates the horse's saliva production in a natural way. This sweet surface rust will cause the horse to foam more and accept the bit better.
- When a Sweet Iron bit is temporarily not used, an orange-brown rust layer can form on the mouthpiece. This can be easily removed by wiping the bit with a damp cloth.
Hackamore Combi Long
- Hackamore Combi is a hackamore combined with a bit and provides leverage with pressure on the nose, chin and in the mouth.
- The strength of the action depends on the length of the shanks and the type of noseband, chin strap and bit.
- This Hackamore Combi has long shanks and a stronger effect than the short hackamore combi.
- Due to the leverage, this is a fairly sharp bit and therefore not suitable for the inexperienced rider.
- A single jointed bit has a hinge point in the middle that puts pressure on the lips, layers and sides of the tongue. A single jointed bit squeezes the tongue slightly under pressure and puts less pressure on the tongue.
- A single jointed bit rises slightly in the middle and can sting the palate. In this case is it better to choose a double-jointed or straight mouthpiece.
- A single jointed bit is a good basic bit, suitable for many horses and riders.
€39,95 Incl. tax