- Sweet Iron bits are made of blue steel and release a sweet-tasting surface rust through contact with saliva, which stimulates the horse's saliva production in a natural way. This sweet surface rust will cause the horse to foam more and accept the bit better.
- When a Sweet Iron bit is temporarily not used, an orange-brown rust layer can form on the mouthpiece. This can be easily removed by wiping the bit with a damp cloth.
- A gag bit is used with cheek pieces for a gag bit that pass through the rings of the bit and are attached to the headpiece of the bridle.
- At the bottom of this retrieval cord is a ring to which the rein is attached. When taking the reins, the bit slides up in the mouth and gives pressure behind the ears.
- The gag snaffle is designed to stimulate the horse to raise its head and is often used on horses that "lean".
- A gag snaffle can be used with 1 or 2 reins
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders and horse.
Double Jointed, Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
€19,95 Incl. tax