- Sweet Iron bits are made of blue steel and release a sweet-tasting surface rust through contact with saliva, which stimulates the horse's saliva production in a natural way. This sweet surface rust will cause the horse to foam more and accept the bit better.
- When a Sweet Iron bit is temporarily not used, an orange-brown rust layer can form on the mouthpiece. This can be easily removed by wiping the bit with a damp cloth.
- A Curb Gag is a kind of gag with the curb gag cord through the bit and behind the chin.
- At the bottom of this curb gag cord is a ring to which the rein is attached.
- When taking the reins, the bit slides up into the mouth and puts pressure on the lower jaw / chin.
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders.
- A single jointed bit has a hinge point in the middle that puts pressure on the lips, layers and sides of the tongue. A single jointed bit squeezes the tongue slightly under pressure and puts less pressure on the tongue.
- A single jointed bit rises slightly in the middle and can sting the palate. In this case is it better to choose a double-jointed or straight mouthpiece.
- A single jointed bit is a good basic bit, suitable for many horses and riders.
Trust Rubber Bit Rings Small
€3,50 Incl. tax
Rubber bitring guards with velcro closure
€5,00 Incl. tax
Acavallo Gel Bit Guards
€19,95 Incl. tax
Acavallo Contoured Gel Bit Guards
€14,95 Incl. tax
Sweet Iron Curb Gag Single Jointed