- A gag bit is used with cheek pieces for a gag bit that pass through the rings of the bit and are attached to the headpiece of the bridle.
- At the bottom of this retrieval cord is a ring to which the rein is attached. When taking the reins, the bit slides up in the mouth and gives pressure behind the ears.
- The gag snaffle is designed to stimulate the horse to raise its head and is often used on horses that "lean".
- A gag snaffle can be used with 1 or 2 reins
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders and horse.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.
Properties of the Sam Marsh mouthpiece:
This bit is placed flat in the horse's mouth and turns 90 degrees. This improves the fixation in the horse's mouth and therefore the comfort, which promotes lightness in the hand
€19,99 Incl. tax