- A gag bit is used with cheek pieces for a gag bit that pass through the rings of the bit and are attached to the headpiece of the bridle.
- At the bottom of this retrieval cord is a ring to which the rein is attached. When taking the reins, the bit slides up in the mouth and gives pressure behind the ears.
- The gag snaffle is designed to stimulate the horse to raise its head and is often used on horses that "lean".
- A gag snaffle can be used with 1 or 2 reins
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders and horse.
Double Jointed, Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
Locked - Magic System
- Locked bits resemble a jointed bit, but cannot hinge as much and lock with a lot of rein pressure, turning the bit into a straight bit.
- A locked bit acts with a lot of rein pressure as a straight bit and with little rein pressure as a single jointed bit.
- Locked bits are suitable for horses that run through the hand and are not suitable for an inexperienced rider.
€24,95 Incl. tax