- A gag bit is used with cheek pieces for a gag bit that pass through the rings of the bit and are attached to the headpiece of the bridle.
- At the bottom of this retrieval cord is a ring to which the rein is attached. When taking the reins, the bit slides up in the mouth and gives pressure behind the ears.
- The gag snaffle is designed to stimulate the horse to raise its head and is often used on horses that "lean".
- A gag snaffle can be used with 1 or 2 reins
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders and horse.
- A single jointed bit has a hinge point in the middle that puts pressure on the lips, layers and sides of the tongue. A single jointed bit squeezes the tongue slightly under pressure and puts less pressure on the tongue.
- A single jointed bit rises slightly in the middle and can sting the palate. In this case is it better to choose a double-jointed or straight mouthpiece.
- A single jointed bit is a good basic bit, suitable for many horses and riders.
Trust Gag Ropes
€24,95 Incl. tax
Loose Ring Gag single Jointed With Big Rings