- Konnex bits are made of an approved refined plastic that does not cause friction in the horse's mouth, even in horses with little saliva.
- Konnex bits are flatter than the average plastic bits and therefore lie comfortably in the horse's mouth.
- The Konnex tongue port not only gives more room at the tongue, but also lies flatter on the tongue part, so that the rein pressure is distributed over a wider part of the tongue.
- Konnex bits are ideally suited for horses with little space in the mouth and horses that cannot tolerate too much pressure on the tongue.
- The side pieces of a full cheek have 2 bars on the side and therefore cannot be pulled through the mouth.
- These bars create more pressure on the horse's cheeks, which makes maneuverability easier.
- A full cheek is stable and quiet in the mouth, ideal for training young horses.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, a full cheek is given a sharper or softer effect.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.
Konnex Full Cheek Tongue Port, Hard