Kimblewick - Kimberwick.
- A kimblewick is a hanging D with a curb chain that acts like a pelham with a milder effect and is used with one rein.
- This side piece has 2 slots for attaching a rein. The lower the rein, the greater the leverage and the sharper the bit.
- The kimblewick is used in combination with a curb strap or curb chain.
- The kimblewick gives the rider more control over the horse than a standard sidepiece.
Double Jointed, Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.