Inno Sense Medium Port
- Inno Sense Medium Port bits are made of an elastic plastic and are slightly harder than the Inno Sense flexi soft bits.
- Inno Sense Medium Port bits are slightly flexible and have a tongue port.
- The plastic of the Inno Sense bits is FDA approved, the material is non-toxic and contains no plasticizers.
Description of baby pelham:
- A baby pelham is a bit with a curb chain and short shanks, which gives pressure behind the ears and creates leverage.
- A short-shanked pelham is also called baby pelham, and a long-shanked pelham is a common pelham.
- The length of the shanks and the chin strap or curb chain determine the strength of the impact.
The longer the shanks, the sharper the effect.
- A pelham can be used with 2 reins; The one rein on the top ring for a soft grip and the other rein on the bottom ring for pelham leverage.
- You can also use one rein by means of a connecting strap (Bridge), to which the rein is attached.
- The use of a pelham makes it easier to set a horse deeply and is often used with stronger horses.
- The pelham is not suitable for inexperienced riders or horses, this bit can work quite strongly.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.
Metal AB Curb Chain with leather
€24,95 Incl. tax
Curb chain guard
€14,95 Incl. tax
Döbert Pelham strap
€14,95 Incl. tax
Metal AB Rubber curb chain guard
€4,95 Incl. tax
Acavallo Gel Curb Chain Guard
€9,95 Incl. tax
Inno Sense Baby Pelham Tongue Port, Medium