- Konnex bits are made of an approved refined plastic that does not cause friction in the horse's mouth, even in horses with little saliva.
- Konnex bits are flatter than the average plastic bits and therefore lie comfortably in the horse's mouth.
- The Konnex tongue port not only gives more room at the tongue, but also lies flatter on the tongue part, so that the rein pressure is distributed over a wider part of the tongue.
- Konnex bits are ideally suited for horses with little space in the mouth and horses that cannot tolerate too much pressure on the tongue.
RNF Bit- Butterfly Flip Bit- Kimblehook
- An RNF Bit is also called a Butterfly Flip Bit, named after the famous jumping horse Butterfly Flip with Malin Baryard.
- A kimblehook is a hanging D with chin strap that works like a kind of pelham with a milder effect and is used with one rein.
- This side piece has 3 options for attaching one rein. The lower the rein is placed, the greater the leverage and the bit sharper.
- An RNF Bit offers the rider more control over the horse than a standard side piece.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.