Inno Sense Flexi Soft
- Inno Sense Flexi Soft bits are made of a very flexible elastic plastic with a flexible metal core in the bit.
- The flexibility makes this a friendly bit, suitable for sensitive horse mouths and less suitable for very strong horses.
- The plastic of the Inno Sense bits is FDA approved, the material is non-toxic and contains no plasticizers.
- The side pieces of a full cheek have 2 bars on the side and therefore cannot be pulled through the mouth.
- These bars create more pressure on the horse's cheeks, which makes maneuverability easier.
- A full cheek is stable and quiet in the mouth, ideal for training young horses.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, a full cheek is given a sharper or softer effect.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.