EquiKind - Rubber
- EquiKind bits are stainless steel bits with a rubber EquiKind coating.
- An EquiKind mouthpiece is thinner than a standard rubber mouthpiece and more comfortable for horses with limited mouth space.
- Ideal for horses with a sensitive mouth or those who don't like metal in their mouths.
- The side pieces of a full cheek have 2 bars on the side and therefore cannot be pulled through the mouth.
- These bars create more pressure on the horse's cheeks, which makes maneuverability easier.
- A full cheek is stable and quiet in the mouth, ideal for training young horses.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, a full cheek is given a sharper or softer effect.
Double Jointed - Peanut Link
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.