EquiKind - Rubber
- EquiKind bits are stainless steel bits with a rubber EquiKind coating.
- An EquiKind mouthpiece is thinner than a standard rubber mouthpiece and more comfortable for horses with limited mouth space.
- Ideal for horses with a sensitive mouth or those who don't like metal in their mouths.
- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.
Double Jointed - Peanut Link
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
EquiKind Eggbutt Double Jointed