- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.
Each side of this bit can move independently of each other, giving the rider the ability to give specific directions.