Myler Level 3
- Level 3 bits from Myler have a forward curved mouthpiece with with lots of tongue freedom.
- Provides pressure on the layers.
- Experienced riders and horses.
- By means of this mouthpiece, a very controlled and precise help can be given to the horse with little pressure and a soft hand of the rider.
- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.