Myler Level 2
- Level 2 bits from Myler have a forward curved mouthpiece with little tongue freedom.
- Provides pressure on the entire tongue and on the layers.
- Horses that have already had basic training.
- Horses that walk on their own feet.
- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.