Dynamic RS bits
- Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not put pressure on the sensitive parts of the mouth.
- The center link or joint is tilted forward 45°, providing even pressure across the entire tongue area.
When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
- Sensogan is an innovative material mix of copper, manganese and zinc.
- Sensogan bits stimulate the chewing process and the production of saliva, making horses more accepting of the bit.
- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.
Double Jointed - Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
Dynamic RS Eggbutt Elliptical